Comfort Life News Round-Up: "Till Mid-Life Do Us Part"
While the overall divorce rate on a steady the decline with the Generation-X er's, the divorce rate amongst young seniors and the newly retired is steadily climbing! There has been a lot of speculation and discussion as to the reasons why the "I do" ends with "I don't".
Could it be as result of empty-nest syndrome?, midlife crisis?, extended life-spans?, or even social media? Whatever the cause may be, here's what caught our eye this week:
1. More long-married boomers cut the knot
2. Is it possible that failed boomer marriages are promoting the decline in the GenX'ers divorce rate?
3. The Generations Project - Boomers and Marriage
4. Till mid-life do we part - Boomers and Marriage Part II
5. Divorce has a huge affect on children, even adult children.
6. With the largest growth of social media attributed to seniors, Facebook is a breeding ground for accidental affairs!
* * * * * *