Comfort Life has helped families find retirement communities since 2002. It started with Comfort Life magazine, with a 15th annual edition for 2017-18, containing retirement community profiles and reaching over 200,000 families. Then, as resources and attention shifted towards the Internet, we expanded to ComfortLife.ca which connects communities with over 40,000 monthly viewers, with our handy retirement search tool.
Powering the most comprehensive directory of retirement communities in Canada, Comfort Life enables families to research and compare profiles to find the best choice for their loved ones.
Comfort Life's multi-platform channels enable families to access information on all platforms: in-person, print, online, tablet, mobile.
To provide the most current resources to:
- Help families navigate the vast array of options, to make the best choice for each individual's needs.
- Enhance communication between Canadian professionals working in retirement living and care, and provide professional development support and collaboration for individuals and associations.
Comfort Life's Core Values
- Deliver Exceptional Service
- Do More with Less
- Innovate and Drive Change
- Be Passionate and Determined
We look forward to keeping you informed.
—The Comfort Life Team
Full of passion, enthusiasm, a little bit of quirkiness and a whole lot of fun, the Comfort Life team is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and results. Hope you connect with us. We'd love to hear from you!