Money Management Workshop For Women 55+
Are you a woman 55 or older with a low income? Are you single or a newcomer to Canada? Would you like to be in better control of your finances?
Then come to a two-day workshop on money management this September!
Workshop courses include:
- Developing a personalized financial plan
- Retirement and savings options
- Understanding income tax
- Adopting effective banking practices
- Legal dimensions of financial literacy
- Preventing financial abuse
- Credit and debt management
- Accessing and optimizing pensions / public benefits
Workshop includes eight courses and lunch. There will also be a pension clinic presented by Service Canada.
FREE GIFT: The first 30 women who sign up with receive a $25 gift card!
DATE: September 23 and 26, 2011
TIME: 9:30 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Lilian H. Smith Library, 239 College Street, Toronto, Ontario
Contact: Alexandra Wilson, National Project Coordinator. Email: [email protected] Phone: 416-978-7323
Presented by the National Initiative for the Care of the Elderly (NICE).
NOTE: You must be able to read and write English to attend the workshop.