- Vitals monitoring (with special assistance)
- Ostomy care (with no special assistance)
- Catheter care (with no special assistance)
- Cognitively impaired residents (with no special assistance)
- Oxygen assistance (with no special assistance)
- Medication charted by electronic pen (with special assistance)
Care options available:
- Guest stays available
- Respite care available
- Private home-care allowed
- Palliative care available
- Convalescent care
Ideal for residents of all ages with some limitations in physical/cognitive health, assisted living communities provide onsite help with personal care, mobility, medication management and support.
Seniors who want to live in a community of people their age with similar interests. These residents are in good physical and cognitive health and need some light assistance with tasks such as laundry, transportation and meals.