Release of the 2011/12 Guide to Canada's Best Retirement CommunitiesIt's report card time for the retirement residence industry! Comfort Life's 2011/12 annual guide to the best retirement communities across Canada is out!
Find Canada's Best Retirement Communities in your neighbourhood.
- Take a look at the 2011/12 Print and Online features
- Comprehensive profiles of top retirement homes and communities across Canada
- Featured: Active Adult, Independent Living, Condos, Assisted Living seniors communities, Alzheimer's Care and more...
- Quick Tips to help you find the top services, amenities and care for yourself or your aging parents
- Retirement planning strategies to assure a fulfilling and worry-free retirement
- Expert tips to help you downsize your home with ease
Order a print or digital copy of the magazine and we'll send it out to you right away.
PLUS get these FREE downloads: The Ultimate Residence Tour Checklist and The Real Costs of Aging at Home
E-book: The Ultimate Residence Tour Checklist
The must-read checklist for anyone moving into a retirement community.
This free workbook provides you with 153 questions you may not think of while touring a retirement home or community:
- Location, Building and Suite Details
- Current Residents and Families
- Services & Amenities
- Food and Dining
- Health Care, Wellness & Medical
- Costs & Payments
Don't get distracted with bells and whistles, Download this free e-book!
REPORT: The Cost of Living at Home:
A financial case study of the real costs of aging at home. In this report we analyze the current financial situation of Graham (80) and Ethel (78) and look at the costs of living under four circumstances.
- Staying at home with community support
- Staying at home with agency support
- Bringing in a live-in caregiver
- Moving to a retirement community
Find out what the real costs of retirement and aging are, and how to assess your situation.
Download the free report now!
I hope you enjoy the 2011 edition of Comfort Life magazine and all the new features we've added to help make your move to a retirement community easier.
Let me know what you think - and tell me about other features you'd like to see - by commenting on this blog post or emailing me at [email protected].
Enjoy the issue!