Penticton retirement homes
Find the city's best senior living here
Find a list of retirement homes
Penticton is home to excellent retirement homes, where you’ll find the very latest in innovative senior living amenities and services. Retirement communities listed below offer contemporary architecture and accessibility, staffed by professional nursing and care aides. Seniors' lives are changed for the better when they move into a place built just for them, peopled with friendly peers, and offering a full range of activities.
Retirement homes in Penticton and area
Click here to refine this list
The Concorde Retirement Residence
The Concorde has a warm and welcoming atmosphere with comfortable dining & excellent views of the mountains, along with extensive program activities; The Concorde is perfect for an active living & entertaining lifestyle.
Lifestyle Options: Independent Living, Assisted Living
Penticton senior living
If you haven’t seriously looked into contemporary senior living and you hold limited preconceptions, residences like those listed above will change your outlook. These places are full of vibrant seniors who love their community of friends and enjoy life to the fullest. Take a look at what you can expect when you move:
- You’ll be surrounded by fine people from throughout Penticton and area. Many people here have had professional careers in service to others, and they tend to be some of the best people you can meet. In chats, you’ll discover commonalities and connections, and you’ll develop many rich, new relationships. Retirement homes surround you with gregarious people who keep a positive outlook on life. Read more about how homes encourage people to be their best selves.
- You’ll find time to do things you really enjoy when you leave behind all the pedestrian aspects of home ownership—no more house cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, monthly bills, etc., etc. While this includes resort-style amenities, but also activities that are tailored to you. Read how senior living reignites or develops passions and interests.
- You'll eat much better thanks to the excellent fare and the delight they take in the company of others. Learn all about the value of “breaking bread together” with retirement home peers.
- It’s easy to stay active, with onsite exercise classes, pools, walking clubs, tai-chi, yoga ... the list goes on. Learn more about how today's seniors' communities make exercise easy.
- You'll find it easier to fully enjoy life anew. Thanks to all of the above, you'll create many nice moments with the friends around you. Take a look at how communities enhance the everyday joy of those in their care.
Many people like to ease into the idea by taking a trial stay, and homes welcome that. You get to see what it’s like to be catered to every day, surrounded by people who will show you around, introduce you to others, and make you feel comfortable. Should you decide to move into the community, your family will also benefit immensely, knowing that you are in a safe place, 24/7.