Comfort Life News Round-Up: Seniors and Sleep
"Why can't I sleep?... Where are those damn sleeping pills..." Believe it or not is a very common statement mumbled by thousands to seniors ever single night. Is it a health problem? Indigestion from dinner? perhaps too much fresh air? Should you be concerned? Sleeping disorders are very common and can be caused by a variety of reasons.
Here's what caught our eye this week:
- Sleep disorder is a risk factor for Parkinson's Disease
- 50 yr old commits suicide over his sleeping disorder!
- Sleep Apnea is linked to Dementia
- Treatment of Sleep-disorder breathing can reduce chances of dementia
- How a lack of good sleep can affect you
- If you are suffering from sleep apnea? Here are some tip to help
* * * * * *