Winnipeg Retirement Homes & Communities
Enjoy Winnipeg retirement living
Forget any preconceptions you might have and consider the innumerable benefits to moving into a retirement home, in Winnipeg or wherever you are.
Here is what you can expect from a retirement home:
- Inside the home your privacy is as guarded as you like and this is combined with unique, new opportunities to socialize and open up new relationships with new friends.
- Today's seniors' homes offer security unimaginable anywhere else.
- Medical and nursing staff onsite at Winnipeg retirement homes are always ready in case of any emergency.
- Residents are encouraged to integrate their own furnishings in their Winnipeg retirement suites, where the apartments are modernized to meet the needs of seniors.
- Varying types of care are available in senior homes, including Alzheimer's help, long term care, respite care and more. These are all tailored to the individual needs of senior residents.
- Factor in all the costs associated with independence in your own home – including travel costs, groceries, property taxes, maintenance, etc. – and you'll realize living in even the finest retirement homes might be comparable in cost. Learn more from our in-depth examination of aging at home.
- Home health care is an additional option that is available in many of Winnipeg's retirement homes.