Why I love the Barrington : By N.J Conners
- The kind and helpful Staff
- The weekly Calendars for coming events
- The PATIO’s! the most popular being the one outside the Bistro
- FOOD- many choices if what is being offered does not appeal to you for health reasons
- We are provided a way to get help when needed
- A doctor to listen to our complains about our health
- There are trips, and events happening such as shopping, viewing of the fall leaves and beautiful rides
- Piano playing with sing a longs
- We are treated to concerts almost on a regular basis, and they are super!
- Supported shower once a week included!
- Our laundry is cleaned for us
- Things such as painting our nails is gratefully provided
- We are gently reminded to use our walkers ?
- The people at the desk are SUPERIOR!
Livita Barrington Retirement Residence
a retirement community located in Barrie, Ontario. Learn more
Request Information: Livita Barrington Retirement Residence
All fields are required.