Baptist Housing Seniors Living
Christian faith helps meet the needs of seniors in their care
Baptist Housing operates retirement homes throughout the province of British Columbia, combining independence with attention to individual needs and abilities. Social events are combined with spiritual care support. Amenities here include activity centres, full service dining, lounges, common patios and much more. Research their communities on Comfort Life, below, or learn more about this company below the listings.
List of Baptist Housing Seniors Living communities
Shannon Oaks offers amenity spaces that will delight: gardens, lounges, library, country kitchen, games room, exercise room, courtyard patios - even a golf putting green. Meet new friends and live life to the fullest!
Lifestyle Options: Independent Living
More about who Baptist Housing Seniors Living is:
Compelled by the values of Jesus Christ, they provide exceptional holistic care as they assist seniors to experience life well in supportive communities.
- Build a Strong and Engaged Team
- Assist our Residents to Thrive
- Build Internal Ministry Health and Capacity
- Embrace Future Ministry Opportunities
Baptist Housing has 21 senior living communities. They are located in Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, Victoria, Kelowna, White Rock, West Vancouver, Salmon Arm and Armstrong. Their communities offer Seniors Rental Housing, Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Long-Term Care.
Living Life to the Fullest
There’s never a dull moment in Baptist Housing Senior Living communities. From sunrise to sunset the team makes sure there is always something going on where residents, family and friends are always welcome. It's about taking the time to enjoy life and do the things that matter most. Check out all the smiles on the company’s Instagram.
Baptist Housing believes that a Christian heritage and faith helps them compassionately meet the needs of those living in their communities. Chaplains are an integral part of community life and are available to address the spiritual needs of residents and their family members.
Their Team Values
As Servant Leaders, they focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion - Showing care, love and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow team members, residents, families and others
- Honesty - Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Respect - Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness
- Innovation - Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage
- Stewardship - Recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of the company’s mission
- Teamwork - Working collaboratively to achieve their mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance
- Fun - Reminding everyone that even if they take work seriously, but not their selves