PARC Retirement Living
Which PARC Retirement Living Community Is Right For You?
PARC Retirement Living residences in BC are are not what you’d expect. With 4 distinct Vancouver area retirement communities offering a total of 517 suites, PARC Retirement Living locations are built to reflect the persona of the surrounding community and the people who live there.
PARC retirement homes in British Columbia
- Summerhill PARC: Community is vital at this highly social north shore residence.
- Cedar Springs PARC: At nature’s edge, near Mt. Seymour.
- Westerleigh PARC: West Vancouver’s premier retirement residence.
- Mulberry PARC: A welcoming home & community in the heart of Burnaby.
- Oceana PARC: A recently opened (2019) community in White Rock.
Located in exceptional locations within walking distance of parks, shopping and urban centres, these award-winning boutique style retirement homes offer independent living with fully equipped suites. All of the communities are pet friendly, with a focus on the highest level of service.
But you’ll notice something very different about PARC Retirement Living. They also get involved at every level with a "do the right thing" philosophy. Seniors are encouraged to live healthy, active lives, provided with services and amenities that celebrate senior living and promote dignity every step of the way. Which PARC Retirement Living location in British Columbia is best for you?