Comfort Life News Round-Up: Seniors And Dating
Its no surprise that in light of the increasing divorce rate amongst new retirees and the younger seniors, (see last weeks news-round-up), that there is also an increase in the amount of seniors hitting the dating scene again. With that flood gate open, we've seen a lot of new services and resources available to help seniors prepare for date night!
Here's what caught our eye this week:
- Here is a listing that rates and reviews the top seniors dating sites.
- A seniors center is now offering sex education and advice to seniors.
- Online dating isn't just for college kids and young singles anymore. The 45-plus set is discovering online dating in droves, research shows.
- Dating later in life can be rewarding, offering seniors the attention, companionship, affection and support people of all ages long for.
- A dating guide for the over-60's
- Even reality TV shows are becoming main stream: Check out this episode of "Another Chance for Romance" hosted by Roger Lodge:
* * * * * *