The Village of Erin Meadows Review
2930 Erin Centre Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario, L5M 7M4
This new community exemplifies exceptional senior care. Schlegel Villages brings unique leadership and vision to their selection of innovative, retirement villages found across the province. And since Erin Meadows will be their biggest, expect it to be their best work.
Schlegel is a respected trendsetter in the creation of retirement communities. Their work with the Research Institute for Aging (Waterloo) and their hallmark designs are just two aspects that make this community important, worth knowing for anyone who is looking at senior care. This community will offer a continuum of care from independent living to assisted living to memory care and long term care. Those in independent living will love the fine dining, the spa, gym and other features. Assisted living in Schlegel's communities is available in a client-centric model that allows seniors to get the exact care they need. Their memory care programs are also notably innovative.
The Village of Erin Meadows promises to continue Schlegel Villages progressive approach to senior care. Expect excellence in all aspects, from building design and layout, through care offered, to innovation in service. Flexibility is one of their touchstones. Living in My Today, Java Music Club and Wisdom of the Elder are three signature programs that exemplify their unique approach in creating care environments. Since 2009, Schlegel has driven its own culture change in senior care.
What else you need to know about The Village of Erin Meadows
- Brand new in the Fall of 2018.
- Like other communities by Schlegel, you can expect this to both mimic and foster the small town environments of yesteryear, where everyone knows who you are and your neighbours care about you. A general store, a town square layout and other features make this a true village.
- This communal environment is balanced by the oasis of privacy offered in full service suites and retirement apartments.
- Schlegel's exceptional memory care includes a "neighbourhood" environment that facilitates comfort, staff trained in the Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA), and programs like Music and Memory.
- Assisted living offers 3 meals per day, access to nursing, and help with activities of daily living, such as medication administration.
Photos of The Village of Erin Meadows
What people say about this and other Schlegel Villages communities
My Mother has resided here for the past 2 years. We are blessed to be part of this wonderful, caring community.
Everything worked out so well. The move-in went so smoothly, and I have to say we are exactly where we want to be.
My parents love it here. Great place and great staff.
Every week we see a lot of improvement in [ my mom ... By the time we moved her in] we knew that she was in good hands and we knew that she would be taken care of.