Sifton - The Westhill Review
25 Westhill Drive, Waterloo, Ontario, N2T 0B6
An exceptional luxury retirement residence that supersedes all expectations of a retirement home. Spacious corridors and shared areas are highlighted by an open concept main area where there's a pub, games room and more. You'll love the thoroughly modern, well-kept interior spaces at the Westhill; it feels new everywhere.
For those requiring care, there are personalized support services onsite, and staff at the ready to handle anything you require. The downstairs pub is a great meeting place, and dining in the bistro is exceptional. One other noteworthy aspect of this Waterloo retirement home is the variety in the suites, which range from studio apartments to 1 bedroom plus a den, to 2 bedroom suites.
The Westhill is the perfect fit for Waterloo Region seniors who want to live in exceptional, well-appointed surroundings, in a community of peers.
Why you'll find this an exceptional experience
- Built in 2013, and still very much having the feel of a brand new, modern building, with exceptional facilities and modern design
- Space galore, both outside your suite and inside, where you might choose a suite with a kitchenette and mini-fridge, plus more
- Proximity to shopping and other local activities, right across the street at Waterloo's Boardwalk, one of the best and biggest shopping experiences in the region
- Copious nearby parkland and greenspace, well-preserved in a progressive-minded city
- Onsite clubs and shared activities that facilitate interaction and friendship growth
- Exceptional dining facilities including a bistro, room service and table service
- Conveniently close to a major roadway (Fischer-Hallman) but also well-secluded from local traffic
Photos of Sifton - The Westhill
How people describe it
Any issues are addressed immediately. If you need a lightbulb changed , you come down to the reception and they have it replaced within half a day. Little things like that add up. I'm very impressed with this Sifton company. They've been around 95 years, they know what they're doing.
Right from the start, I liked how bright it was. When you walk in the entrance here, it’s all very welcoming. People came out from playing bingo and they welcomed me right then and there.
Progressive, first class… helpful and caring staff.
The staff is amazing. The care and support for my mother-in-law was simply incredible… It's the best place for her to be. We know she's in great hands.
Residents and staff are very supportive.