Trinity Lodge Review
1111 Glenmore Trail SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2V 4C9
This well-established community in central southwest Calgary exudes comfort. You might feel like you're going back to a warm, familiar time in these traditional surroundings. In fact, people here are encouraged to keep select aspects of their own past with them when they take treasured keepsakes from home during their move. Even your fluffy friends are welcome, too.
Inside you'll find suites with large picture windows to let the warmth and light in. All the conveniences of communal living are here, creating a bustle of activity. Friends greet friends at any of the wellness centre, the in-house Bistro or in a quiet corner of the library. Ladies enjoy weekly visits to the beauty salon. And the general store is just one more popular meeting spot. Beyond that, there's so much more!
This community is exceptionally warm and friendly. You see people throughout this community who seem to have found a renewed joy in living. There's a lightness to life at Trinity Lodge.
Staff demonstrate a personal connection to the needs of seniors. Trinity includes a focus on health and wellness that extends beyond the physical, to the emotional and spiritual. This is especially seen in the availability of in-house social features ranging from art classes to inclusive chapel services and much more.
More about Trinity Lodge in Calgary
- This community is contracted with Alberta Health Services, Home Care Services
- Emergency response pendants are an extra security option available to residents, working with the community's Situational Awareness and Response Assistant (SARA), an always-on emergency response system.
- Other security includes on-site cameras, round-the-clock security staff
- Gorgeous landscaped gardens are punctuated by several delightful fountains
- This community features studio (as low as $2545 per month) and one bedroom apartments (from $4115).
- Situated in a park-like setting in the heart of the city
- Dining features three meals daily, featuring items like Rosemary Roast Lamb, Southern Fried Chicken and many other delectable surprises.
Photos of Trinity Lodge
What people say about this community
Staff quickly learned my parents' preferences, and they are all very friendly. This is a very inviting building. Rates [are very reasonable] given the activities available. Excellent to have pharmacy onsite.
A wonderful place for people in their retirement years. My dad spent only a short time there and it would have been a great place for him if his battle with dementia didn’t go so quickly. He loved the atmosphere, the dining opportunities and the friendliness of staff members. Should I know others that need care for their elderly loved ones, I will definitely recommend Trinity Lodge.
Five stars all the way! … Everything's very bright and sunny. The entire staff is very friendly.